The Guild Bank contents belong to all of the guild, please request what you need when you need it. Here are our rules for the Bank.
• All bank requests must be made via in-game mail to “Sigmabank”. Requests via discord, tells, etc. will not be honored without the in-game mail.
• Raiders and Reserves may request relevant items with the intent to improve their raid performance. Materials for such requests are provided free of charge to the raid approved characters.
• Raiders and Reserves may request items to improve their non-raid approved characters; however, there will be a charge of 50% of the current market price that will be determined by the bank manager at the time of the request. This rule also applies to gear that is oriented towards non-raiding activities such as PVP, farming, vanity, etc.
• Members may also request items to improve their characters; however, there will be a charge of 50% of the current market price that will be determined by the bank manager at the time of the request.
• Items may have queue times as they become available to the guild and will be distributed as they become available in the order that the request was made.
NOTE: The bank manager and the officer team have sole discretion on the availability of items and the price of items.