Sigma Guild Bank Policies
Depending on your guild rank and/or character status, the Guild Bank allows guild members to request items. Conditions are as follows:
• All bank requests must be made via in-game mail to “Sigmabank”. Requests via discord, tells, etc. will not be honored without the in-game mail.
• Raiders may request relevant items with the intent to improve their declared main character raid performance. Materials for such requests are provided free of charge to the raider.
• Raiders may request items to improve their alt character; however, there will be a charge of 50% of the current market price that will be determined by the bank manager at the time of the request. This rule also applies to gear that is oriented towards non-raiding activities such as PVP, farming, vanity, etc.
• Non-raiders may also request items to improve their characters; however, there will be a charge of 50% of the current market price that will be determined by the bank manager at the time of the request.
• Tier items that require class shared drops i.e. Idol of Sun, Idol of Night, Frozen Runes, etc. will be provided to the guild member that won the specific token item in the primary EPGP raids.
• Items may have queue times as they become available to the guild and will be distributed as they become available in the order that the request was made.
• Tier items may be purchased on the open market if a player wishes to avoid the queue time. The item requested will be sent per the queue position and the player is free to use or sell the item as they see fit. The player assumes all responsibility for any profit or loss in this situation.
NOTE: The bank manager and the officer team have sole discretion on the availability of items and the price of items.